Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas and suggestions

Go down 
+4
HolyCrapDudeXD
Zemog
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
[TG]Hailstorm
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha9412

Alpha9412

Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:09 am

I have a concern with the mailing system. Not everyone will have a mailbox because they don't own houses. And people in apartments will not have mailboxs or anything to accept their mail. I know these are pretty minor problems and can easily be fixed with some thought but why not just make a postal building where everyone can go to accept their mail. We can also have a system that automatically sends your salary and bills to your inventory(if there is one). Just some suggestions-it's late good nite
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 am

Alpha9412 wrote:
I have a concern with the mailing system. Not everyone will have a mailbox because they don't own houses. And people in apartments will not have mailboxs or anything to accept their mail. I know these are pretty minor problems and can easily be fixed with some thought but why not just make a postal building where everyone can go to accept their mail. We can also have a system that automatically sends your salary and bills to your inventory(if there is one). Just some suggestions-it's late good nite

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 am

I like the idea. I don't think we have shrooms though.
Can a sickness system be appropriate? Drink and eat too much and you get diabetes type 2.
I don't think too many people (maybe HolyShitDude) will accept the last idea though.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:48 am

Zemog wrote:
I like the idea. I don't think we have shrooms though.
Can a sickness system be appropriate? Drink and eat too much and you get diabetes type 2.
I don't think too many people (maybe HolyShitDude) will accept the last idea though.

I need something more accurate before i can make the sickness thingie, can you make a new thread about it?
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 am

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Christwagons123

Christwagons123

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I have some ideas U could have a shower to increase comfort (comfrt ideac on different page)
Also u could change clothes and also if u keep ur clothes on for ages u start seeing green smelly gas and flies around u also ur comfort could decrease faster when you start seeing the gas and wat not.
Also u could take a shower to get up comfort.
(I say also alot)
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Wouldn't that take up loads of space, be kind of unnesecary - I mean it'd be a cool function, but I believe it'd be a bit hard if not impossible to code, make and perfect - then comes the part where it's supposed to be optimized.

However I'd like Alex's professional meaning on this.
Also I don't believe player models can change per clothes. And naked models wouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

also that seems so plagiarism of the sims
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Zemog wrote:
Wouldn't that take up loads of space, be kind of unnesecary - I mean it'd be a cool function, but I believe it'd be a bit hard if not impossible to code, make and perfect - then comes the part where it's supposed to be optimized.

However I'd like Alex's professional meaning on this.
Also I don't believe player models can change per clothes. And naked models wouldn't be allowed.
*Goes pro mode*
The materials on the playermodels can be changed, but indeed this would take several MBs of space, and would make the download for this gamemode a living hell. I could implant a shower function tho. If you haven't taken a bath in 1-2 hours, you could be coloured green and get sick easier.
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Get sick easier I like, but how about a new texture on the player model with some dirt on your clothes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Alpha9412

Alpha9412

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 am

ya lol as i was reading wagon's post i was like "this sounds familiar" i realiazed we are making it to complicated. this will be just like the sims if we dont add freedom.i say we stick with consequences(sickness) from drugs, jobs, medicane, mailing sytem(for salary), cars, house owning. Not taking showers and stuff... i just think that it will feel more like a job than an rp map. Just my opinion. i mean picture yourself walking into a server with all of this unessecary stuff. 1. youll either leave, 2. not do half the things your suppose to(take showers, change clothes) and be a stinky hobo, or 3. get so pissed that you go on a rampage killing every person in the server...tramatizing everyone for life Shocked ....i like 99% of the ideas posted so far though:)
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 am

Alpha9412 wrote:
ya lol as i was reading wagon's post i was like "this sounds familiar" i realiazed we are making it to complicated. this will be just like the sims if we dont add freedom.i say we stick with consequences(sickness) from drugs, jobs, medicane, mailing sytem(for salary), cars, house owning. Not taking showers and stuff... i just think that it will feel more like a job than an rp map. Just my opinion. i mean picture yourself walking into a server with all of this unessecary stuff. 1. youll either leave, 2. not do half the things your suppose to(take showers, change clothes) and be a stinky hobo, or 3. get so pissed that you go on a rampage killing every person in the server...tramatizing everyone for life Shocked ....i like 99% of the ideas posted so far though:)

I agree with you there!
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
War Dawg

War Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

i have some ideas for this.

1 instead of a job why not skilled jobs. EXAMPLE if your a cook you can only make mac n cheese. you buy a cook book you gain a new recipie. hot dogs>Chiken Nuggets>Chiken Fillets>CheesyPasta>Salad>Ceaser Salad, Ciken fajitas. ect you must pay to len new recipies and in return you can sell better foods at a higher price.

also if u have banker. you can have new entities apear Before him Say He Buys a Security book he can buy a higher grade vault.or safer security boxes. taking a thief longer to crack into them. also police cannot search the saftey deposit boxes becouse you can put whatever good you want in them.

also and a job CHOP SHOP you can paint cars add neon n stuff.

also when buying a DOOR it will say Door Price 50(this can be set by admin) Bills 25 per 10 mins This can be set by admins. if bought you have the mail deliverd to his mail boxevery 10 mins or something. if you have a land lord he can buy the door and he can put a rent value on the doors and set bills for his doors. funrinshed/ unfurnished. thats all for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas and suggestions   Ideas and suggestions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas and suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2