Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?

Go down 
3 posters

MoH or Cod BlackOps
Medal of Honor
Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Vote_lcap67%Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Blackops
Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Vote_lcap33%Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Th3M4ni4c

Th3M4ni4c

Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?   Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:41 am

What would you choose?

I am definitly getting Medal of Honor, im tired of the Cod series.

What do you think?

Watch some of the youtube videoes.
Back to top Go down
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?   Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:57 am

I'm not sure. I only played a little of both. Pacific Assault and MW2.

I liked the smaller features that made PA special. Like the training missions and healing people etc.
What I liked about Modern Warfare 2 was the pace of it (yes the snowmobile).

It depends on your taste. PA had a steady pace, and it was a good shuffle of the tasks you had to carry out (e.g. shoot down plane, get person to ER) It had a good mix.

MW2 was up and down. But had a rather cliche story. One minute you're a secret agent strolling through a mall killing dozens of civilians (which is enough of a risk as you're working for the government) but then somehow they find you out and all that manslaughter was for fuckall.

I'd say MoH over all now that I think about it. It's less hyped and less overrated meaning less mediocrity hopefully. If all else fails give halo reach (is it?) a shot! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?   Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am

None. They've both run themselves into the ground using outdated engines and old hype. Black Ops doesn't even focus on authenticity anymore and looks incredibly unbalanced, whereas Medal of Honor looks like something I've played 212 times before, only without colors.
Both games are decent, and I predict that MoH will get an 8 on MC, whereas Black Ops might get an 8.5. Maybe it'll go as low as 8. None of 'em will reach 9.

I'm goin' Reach personally.
Deff. looks like game of the year to me. So much awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?   Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps? Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor or Call of Duty BlackOps?
Page 1 of 1