Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Milk, eggs and games

Go down 
+2
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
CmmdrHaddock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CmmdrHaddock

CmmdrHaddock

Milk, eggs and games Empty
PostSubject: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:05 pm

This year is predicted to be one of the best years for Sony's Playstation 3, Microsoft's Xbox 360 and of course the PC. And with titles such as God of War III, Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect 2, Halo: Reach, Star Wars the Old Republic, BioShock 2, Final Fantasy XIII, the Last Guardian, and Battlefield Bad Company 2, you know you are going to spend a lot, (more) time in front of the computer and or the TV screen.

However due to the prices on games in Norway one has to chose wisely when buying a new game. In the US of A a game cost about 60-64 dollar when released. That makes for 348-371 norwegian kroners, with the currency of one dollar being 5,80 norwegian kroners. In Norway a game costs 599,- on release and that makes for 103,31 american dollars. This changes the whole situation and you no longer have the opportunity to buy all the games you thought you could when they were announced.

This also poses for a lot of inner rage, and you start saving up and getting money in ways you didn't think were possible.
In some cases this may lead to saving money on food, which may result in death, which by the way is not good. Now I now that for those of you who play on PC you can download everything you want. And for Ps3 users they can download from Ps3 quick download, a similar thing can be done for the Xbox 360. But sometimes you buy games because of the multiplayer and in the end
it might become more expensive that you thought it would.

And so I ask. Do you in whatever country you live in, have anything to say about the price on games these days. Ill end this thing by saying, buy games not food.
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm suffering with you Commander Haddock, you got to think twice before buying a singleplayer-only game! I tend to stick with games with multiplayer, since there in most of the cases, is more playtime on games with multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

YOU NO TAKE MY NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR :O
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm

I buy all games on their release with a metascore on metacritic higher then 88.

I buy them on steam for PC where they are cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeapz, games on demand for teh 360 which is more expensive, but cheaper then in the store, and all othar gaemz in teh store. I never have probelms with monies like thats.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TGR] Dexter
TG Captain
TG Captain

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm

I agree with Zemog, steam store FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dextah.com
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

True, Steam store eeef-teee-weee
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Luckely here in Denmark we buy games at the american prize Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm

F*ck you. Mad
You don't have teh almighty eggplant.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milk, eggs and games   Milk, eggs and games Empty

Back to top Go down

Milk, eggs and games
Page 1 of 1