Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?

Go down 
+6
mac
[TG]Hailstorm
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
[TG] SkuliSheepman
braincabinet
El_Rhino
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is this a worthy TG member?
Yes
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_lcap60%So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
No
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_lcap20%So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Plausible
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_lcap20%So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
El_Rhino

El_Rhino

So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Empty
PostSubject: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:14 am

first things first: im 15 and going to ding 16 on 22nd of march (hooray for legal ID!)

TF2, CS, CSS and WoW and sprinkle that with a little HL2

Southern England (+0.00 London GMT)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhinosworld

Because I love the community side of games on steam and the general feeling of working as a team to invade those red's or to deflect those blue's strait back into their base without fail with people who know how to play the game... unlike those screaming 12 year old boys you get on pup servers who are at risk of their balls never dropping at all and also I would like to be part of clan wars and real, proper night fights!

1. I almost broke my granddads nose with a dinner plate when I first met him, my youth was full of old people condemned to crooked noses and soiled underwear it would seem.
2. Im addicted to flash animation or anything Adobe like photoshop, who knows? I may be helping you guys out with that stuff in the future!
3. I can fly planes!!! I have had a few lessons in the art of defieng gravity and hope to make it all the way someday. im also a hardcore flight sim fan in my free time!
4. I love Anime, I dont know what it is but I find the japanese style of drawing so mesmerizing and the fact so much character can be brought out in the simple things like eyes and facial expressions! but I hate furries dont even get me STARTED! on those sick people
5. One day, I hope that rather than all the countries being seperated and torn apart with horrible things like wars and voilence that the whole world can exist as one nation without racism, faceism and stuff thats downright wrong, there is only one race as they say; the human race

Smacked with wood? well, fetch Gordan Freeman's trusty Crowbar... that will sort those idiot's genitalia out good an' propa'!

AK-47+Shop+Gamer= a very, VERY! proud Osama

Yes, kicking some stupid 360 fanboy's nuts in are a good way to releave stress and I thoroughly endorse this as one of the top ten things to do before this life is over... thats right maggot! squeal! it gets the "Official Rhino Seal of Approval"!!!

Please, don't get me started on the infuriating sound of rubbing genitals until it makes you feel sick in the head

Obviously the choice would be the Cake, but I have heard rumors man! people keep saying its a lie! tell me its not true! please! PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/elrhinoproductions
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 am

there is something agravating about reading this i disaprove of the furry hating part because that just contradicts his saying that we should all live as a single nation. and also good on hatin 360 newbs

altho in my honest oppinion NO!

(nothing personal)
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
[TG] SkuliSheepman

[TG] SkuliSheepman

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:27 am

Wow, I just read the whole application with a face of -_-
In my opinion this application is very aggressive.

Negatory from me.
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

...Im not sure, i dont sence the X-factor here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 am

I think I sense the ��������]�v�6��{��z�8{EQԷ��>��$��I��7'G!�I�$$G����;���؝�)Q��XMrN�S����`�� HL��=sr�d*���dz�R�t���?�~N������*��X��.�u��u���Bx=]������+ܟ�ח�G�e`��R��S���'��i��-���~ɱ\��2ŴDl�N�%���G��e�ܠ����v���f�cd��Cz�z��KN�o�� �X�DW5�8LP�R��K������7Kd�]�\�/I*e2��L���2���eb�����~�2(=$��k엹 ��BšXz,�F��BǞ�є��k�ۉ#���i}� ��AB,m�Ka���4�c2��tU�l%�)�0�z�!��#�0"8+�srN]5D���0��`4�;C�+�r uM��|h3'���1c�� W�r�U�#�� Ze+�+��t�.�W�ʑ��D²��2�c!�$m�Yy� ii-�DCs��7e�rnz��m�3�3�_��`�K � x�m�(�^��a���g�~I3f���~*���K/��|j?Q�S��.s�\��x��;1姾x��D�� n�s�SU�(��v�m�֦Kr�t���i����+� � i,�r7C�� ײt�>�FL�G˶��-�$�u��<���'r�D�jL�zby�ܻ� 끬�����Ah ���0r&����n�Ժ0������g����ҁdb\��?�����E9�s� +���8���"�J�q�9�`q��K[�;�0V\&�hE$��;������EQ�ǒ R^])%�M�E���S�D<ͮ.iE�<�(ՖQ4�S��<�̐[8 f�Z����K�Mr� ��l�s����r]5�M�+Y�t��X����q�6�T�T� ���|Ȫ0�=��ULoC=]��������� ���CoolW|���;�^<��LJ���}����!7�dHG���箹Ih�xbY�X� '#nsM�o ��tĂ�jU�����X�S"��>||�$6O�aO)#�>2�am�P"h��`G������mY�VսGMS��z1G������ �;�Vf����*�R���ʴ�Nj� 2 H4�B�*Du��U�0W�)�a⏏️?��xD��c�?��ŚR�B��|^ZW�B��` ԪҌ88�(�0`(�6Ga���`�`⳥.�N!� g@"�Y�)(}�i��Z��3`3 �51�Տ��w��w�L����oDm�ԯ�Ho�ɨM�~�̊��$��q�~] �����xB�½DE:�����w�~$/ �+\C�q���+��`�o���^�0q �0\>[���T�{���!�E�}���������5�\DYW�>K�Hy��ߔ� �l,��Tp.g����]�w�3d� �n�I�Z�u�+�� f���Ȓ�"S��� �.���+�u٤x�U�B��=�%���G�e���Lc�f��� 7Y������z\�`���"+�$aYx����v�I�c����!�����ܪ,l㲝r>����9�R����\�. q���@j�o��m~Z@[�#Yn�/��/�9ۧ�w�z����i��f�5j6��[3��f�0��9nˊ3����ژn�fŨ��U�Bfu�'�Aޑw�/߿����C�'Q����Ƈi�^��Б��"8�6 u���R�B�sԉ6���]J�dta��Q)3�k�+{�i�qճ̺��f+H9�~e�c5���J��=��V�M���ڄ� BȚ ��5�'�ޛ�z��j�F��6��z�tՋ���ܷc;�f���l�L 5�MP-Џ��� �m�w55�1����Qİ����vXV�h�C�`�ƾ "�j�j��i�ˍ|��C`ޯ�}�x`�F"�9Pzl�:���Ļ�T4u�J j~�V4HI�J!ѼQ\}8��@��a�}$u��H��a����m�t��QT��k�j��S�C�� ����(�����rK��Ĉ˹���Ƨ��w*���%����[�ll�i�M����G�=��/�+V` -�˞��Y����T�\� =�޲�,w�|K��L�)�9�S�]攃�wr8ԇ�W%t.xZ h9-`�ܣ�7�qN,�2�Su4��[ ���j:�Q^ٿ5��O��`�ĺ���H��V�L6����=����w5�{�j�߁�>��6޿�����b; ����DƵ���$�y���a��1��9[R��?���*v���K�iim;'p��K�a-���I�QF����O� U�V�ԪF�F�Y'����~��l�h�@�窺�n��!4���6�\�Ho��m��nXe��U�n��YZ�-]o�� �A&,_.����?Y��5-׵�d��=+L�Mx�K�0f���� ��.u��3S�Y�C)��7��)f������7%�"�pK���7>�Яÿ��Z���7e nB*WS����Ω���Z�_3�b0pwͳH)�W5��g����'��^a$NbZ��NCg7�}~c�N���a  B?��2&�]���`�� �8`o~�o/c� E}m6���/P�x��f�7�C�������b>��rf"뚥'dR oW��-�q]/�_�fF��<��������]�)X#Y�9�����.���[���nl/K, 3�5��Ȭj���:��j���tڷt"�O�#����I�� b�z�f��;I���٥YX���X��s|[��'�k����K/^�b6Cb�� \p�H �k��Jj�n3 _��1M4[]\|�o4:�X�. F�yom6�L���[��M��s�*��Mb�t� �����a�,�M)6j�B!�&��!���{h��6n#�D�<@�kj�������!�GN���% Ow���iV�<�y�3�u6#��ګvc��Ӿ'��X�dK��؜̈́h��+�dخqw�4�� �%MD��Ԍf�R-c�(%�#(���7 ����z��k,�_Shv��_�}�`����� @:��^�S�9�B���1��>'�eB�{Y���d��� ���� h&w�D�lv�����1��%_P�˾�����,HF�?�-� ������gĂV��9� 6|����Y�|��/� R�#04B`h4v  )H(QR�^r��*�`c��!?���-� y]d����볓Sr�槳ӫc����5�~uzA^�^�~�Fg��R�^|i|���0 f0I0��6_�] �亷�:p�*�;� <2�K!� ��O&�_̆���m�f����e^5D�Z���q�]�W�^���{>7�?�o�����c��e�,����.5ۚ1�Ղ�+*��>�}jmc��B�H$A��F n�X2��*)�P�o��]c�p��n�5fߤZ�V�*����>�F0+�܇2yeq�|���j;��+)�I$�:!'�,��w��?��/<�+���,/�P�(���N�cS���A�7��T���j��� �6����s��Ђ��u�}���W�������ݢz�����v�X���D4�F~���P6�dK�Qj� �v�k2+��7�A�� m5��W�3��#�O�]���2���F�kxݞgU6�4>�`��ZxpO��ꍝ� >&��O�I|�0������z�$��6���@�<�+��0�C!:��g��a�ͪƮA���,���O�������,�9r�7&�f�'�ħ� ��1Ѐ��Yc��Fs�W�F�1�o�XQ@Xخ����];VW\~����XcrF@*b���`�(A����@�;�-�h=�>Hɖ��*$�G*��>i7������F�\��q�P֏2Ƭ����L~ ��a.��;ĆQ�h&�Qi�2G �i�9:ւ��D9ʉ�( �Z��(snaÑ{5�6�Uʅl#y� �!a�� ���[X�Q5"�pH��6����3�=l�� ��Ty�ªk�'��v}E�>�͓Zg�P�v����EzA��.J����Ղ9��RY����5��������r ������7S(����n�LVO��Ϯ���/��C>�uϪ3�MA�5�a4�1��Gs���d�Q�v=�� ع��8OH]�y�q�<��SOe������ѩ=��Z.�.W� ���e���L����ά���H�\&�*����f�6t�O�A^~�jX� ϸPJy���K,���PGX�5I���1�EJ�F-�V��j-�uj�Zʿ��)ɳ�C��9��(�RHW��m]M ��ދT3�?/:��j�$�n�T1 m�:MSst��c���K��E�?1ߤ.=�gnt�!�2�xg똬^5��-u�x� s��V'�5��N����ґ��<�`.�mi��^1��0�=0 � ?���S��&'���)��̑�� 㲛� 0aK��E����%�;��g��f��>��_�2�0K�� āQ����Gwe�y��Bs�L2QD�:�J���D= ���=M����뾚;�h�JJ�1�j"a���J�W��eV]D9�V<�T�T��7��P7I?�r]��F�P�C�O C`�C��Z?po� �Ad�J%�"9rMa���O��^��fY��g(E�y��4L��2ev��<��R��$�{� b[�:��`;J޶F{5����r���L(�ai������q�+�8U1���륬 7�dSɢ�s�q<��qD�xw��� �� �q��xb%LIM��W2�t�n ��` r��PsQ�T,w�׺��/t �E���)��j�c���D��T�/�'W��˧?��^�"�oU���N%i›a�S�午 S1�%jR�x�k�%{گn�K(�'̖r����������e�� factor here
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 am

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Hmmm... This is a tough one. If you're trying to impress us by being so offensive you should drop it. Otherwhise I'd say you're a pretty funny guy and quite smart too.
An unclear YES from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Mehnemenem. Do you have a skill?
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

I just saw some of his videos on youtube. This guy is pretty good:P
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:05 pm

mac wrote:
Hmmm... This is a tough one. If you're trying to impress us by being so offensive you should drop it. Otherwhise I'd say you're a pretty funny guy and quite smart too.
An shining fucking YES from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
El_Rhino

El_Rhino

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

braincabinet wrote:
there is something agravating about reading this i disaprove of the furry hating part because that just contradicts his saying that we should all live as a single nation. and also good on hatin 360 newbs

altho in my honest oppinion NO!

(nothing personal)

First off, I did not mention anything about the 360 being bad itself, its the people that refuse to admit all consoles or whatever have their own pros and cons, these people are truly fanboys and are possible doomed to being extremely bad-mannered chavs wasting their life away on CoD 4 and 6 but I have nothing against the console and its everyday user themselves, sorry if I came across like that Wink
Back to top Go down
El_Rhino

El_Rhino

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
I think I sense the ��������]�v�6��{��z�8{EQԷ��>��$��I��7'G!�I�$$G����;���؝�)Q��XMrN�S����`�� HL��=sr�d*���dz�R�t���?�~N������*��X��.�u��u���Bx=]������+ܟ�ח�G�e`��R��S���'��i��-���~ɱ\��2ŴDl�N�%���G��e�ܠ����v���f�cd��Cz�z��KN�o�� �X�DW5�8LP�R��K������7Kd�]�\�/I*e2��L���2���eb�����~�2(=$��k엹 ��BšXz,�F��BǞ�є��k�ۉ#���i}� ��AB,m�Ka���4�c2��tU�l%�)�0�z�!��#�0"8+�srN]5D���0��`4�;C�+�r uM��|h3'���1c�� W�r�U�#�� Ze+�+��t�.�W�ʑ��D²��2�c!�$m�Yy� ii-�DCs��7e�rnz��m�3�3�_��`�K � x�m�(�^��a���g�~I3f���~*���K/��|j?Q�S��.s�\��x��;1姾x��D�� n�s�SU�(��v�m�֦Kr�t���i����+� � i,�r7C�� ײt�>�FL�G˶��-�$�u��<���'r�D�jL�zby�ܻ� 끬�����Ah ���0r&����n�Ժ0������g����ҁdb\��?�����E9�s� +���8���"�J�q�9�`q��K[�;�0V\&�hE$��;������EQ�ǒ R^])%�M�E���S�D<ͮ.iE�<�(ՖQ4�S��<�̐[8 f�Z����K�Mr� ��l�s����r]5�M�+Y�t��X����q�6�T�T� ���|Ȫ0�=��ULoC=]��������� ���CoolW|���;�^<��LJ���}����!7�dHG���箹Ih�xbY�X� '#nsM�o ��tĂ�jU�����X�S"��>||�$6O�aO)#�>2�am�P"h��`G������mY�VսGMS��z1G������ �;�Vf����*�R���ʴ�Nj� 2 H4�B�*Du��U�0W�)�a⏏️?��xD��c�?��ŚR�B��|^ZW�B��` ԪҌ88�(�0`(�6Ga���`�`⳥.�N!� g@"�Y�)(}�i��Z��3`3 �51�Տ��w��w�L����oDm�ԯ�Ho�ɨM�~�̊��$��q�~] �����xB�½DE:�����w�~$/ �+\C�q���+��`�o���^�0q �0\>[���T�{���!�E�}���������5�\DYW�>K�Hy��ߔ� �l,��Tp.g����]�w�3d� �n�I�Z�u�+�� f���Ȓ�"S��� �.���+�u٤x�U�B��=�%���G�e���Lc�f��� 7Y������z\�`���"+�$aYx����v�I�c����!�����ܪ,l㲝r>����9�R����\�. q���@j�o��m~Z@[�#Yn�/��/�9ۧ�w�z����i��f�5j6��[3��f�0��9nˊ3����ژn�fŨ��U�Bfu�'�Aޑw�/߿����C�'Q����Ƈi�^��Б��"8�6 u���R�B�sԉ6���]J�dta��Q)3�k�+{�i�qճ̺��f+H9�~e�c5���J��=��V�M���ڄ� BȚ ��5�'�ޛ�z��j�F��6��z�tՋ���ܷc;�f���l�L 5�MP-Џ��� �m�w55�1����Qİ����vXV�h�C�`�ƾ "�j�j��i�ˍ|��C`ޯ�}�x`�F"�9Pzl�:���Ļ�T4u�J j~�V4HI�J!ѼQ\}8��@��a�}$u��H��a����m�t��QT��k�j��S�C�� ����(�����rK��Ĉ˹���Ƨ��w*���%����[�ll�i�M����G�=��/�+V` -�˞��Y����T�\� =�޲�,w�|K��L�)�9�S�]攃�wr8ԇ�W%t.xZ h9-`�ܣ�7�qN,�2�Su4��[ ���j:�Q^ٿ5��O��`�ĺ���H��V�L6����=����w5�{�j�߁�>��6޿�����b; ����DƵ���$�y���a��1��9[R��?���*v���K�iim;'p��K�a-���I�QF����O� U�V�ԪF�F�Y'����~��l�h�@�窺�n��!4���6�\�Ho��m��nXe��U�n��YZ�-]o�� �A&,_.����?Y��5-׵�d��=+L�Mx�K�0f���� ��.u��3S�Y�C)��7��)f������7%�"�pK���7>�Яÿ��Z���7e nB*WS����Ω���Z�_3�b0pwͳH)�W5��g����'��^a$NbZ��NCg7�}~c�N���a  B?��2&�]���`�� �8`o~�o/c� E}m6���/P�x��f�7�C�������b>��rf"뚥'dR oW��-�q]/�_�fF��<��������]�)X#Y�9�����.���[���nl/K, 3�5��Ȭj���:��j���tڷt"�O�#����I�� b�z�f��;I���٥YX���X��s|[��'�k����K/^�b6Cb�� \p�H �k��Jj�n3 _��1M4[]\|�o4:�X�. F�yom6�L���[��M��s�*��Mb�t� �����a�,�M)6j�B!�&��!���{h��6n#�D�<@�kj�������!�GN���% Ow���iV�<�y�3�u6#��ګvc��Ӿ'��X�dK��؜̈́h��+�dخqw�4�� �%MD��Ԍf�R-c�(%�#(���7 ����z��k,�_Shv��_�}�`����� @:��^�S�9�B���1��>'�eB�{Y���d��� ���� h&w�D�lv�����1��%_P�˾�����,HF�?�-� ������gĂV��9� 6|����Y�|��/� R�#04B`h4v  )H(QR�^r��*�`c��!?���-� y]d����볓Sr�槳ӫc����5�~uzA^�^�~�Fg��R�^|i|���0 f0I0��6_�] �亷�:p�*�;� <2�K!� ��O&�_̆���m�f����e^5D�Z���q�]�W�^���{>7�?�o�����c��e�,����.5ۚ1�Ղ�+*��>�}jmc��B�H$A��F n�X2��*)�P�o��]c�p��n�5fߤZ�V�*����>�F0+�܇2yeq�|���j;��+)�I$�:!'�,��w��?��/<�+���,/�P�(���N�cS���A�7��T���j��� �6����s��Ђ��u�}���W�������ݢz�����v�X���D4�F~���P6�dK�Qj� �v�k2+��7�A�� m5��W�3��#�O�]���2���F�kxݞgU6�4>�`��ZxpO��ꍝ� >&��O�I|�0������z�$��6���@�<�+��0�C!:��g��a�ͪƮA���,���O�������,�9r�7&�f�'�ħ� ��1Ѐ��Yc��Fs�W�F�1�o�XQ@Xخ����];VW\~����XcrF@*b���`�(A����@�;�-�h=�>Hɖ��*$�G*��>i7������F�\��q�P֏2Ƭ����L~ ��a.��;ĆQ�h&�Qi�2G �i�9:ւ��D9ʉ�( �Z��(snaÑ{5�6�Uʅl#y� �!a�� ���[X�Q5"�pH��6����3�=l�� ��Ty�ªk�'��v}E�>�͓Zg�P�v����EzA��.J����Ղ9��RY����5��������r ������7S(����n�LVO��Ϯ���/��C>�uϪ3�MA�5�a4�1��Gs���d�Q�v=�� ع��8OH]�y�q�<��SOe������ѩ=��Z.�.W� ���e���L����ά���H�\&�*����f�6t�O�A^~�jX� ϸPJy���K,���PGX�5I���1�EJ�F-�V��j-�uj�Zʿ��)ɳ�C��9��(�RHW��m]M ��ދT3�?/:��j�$�n�T1 m�:MSst��c���K��E�?1ߤ.=�gnt�!�2�xg똬^5��-u�x� s��V'�5��N����ґ��<�`.�mi��^1��0�=0 � ?���S��&'���)��̑�� 㲛� 0aK��E����%�;��g��f��>��_�2�0K�� āQ����Gwe�y��Bs�L2QD�:�J���D= ���=M����뾚;�h�JJ�1�j"a���J�W��eV]D9�V<�T�T��7��P7I?�r]��F�P�C�O C`�C��Z?po� �Ad�J%�"9rMa���O��^��fY��g(E�y��4L��2ev��<��R��$�{� b[�:��`;J޶F{5����r���L(�ai������q�+�8U1���륬 7�dSɢ�s�q<��qD�xw��� �� �q��xb%LIM��W2�t�n ��` r��PsQ�T,w�׺��/t �E���)��j�c���D��T�/�'W��˧?��^�"�oU���N%i›a�S�午 S1�%jR�x�k�%{گn�K(�'̖r����������e�� factor here
ummmmmm? sorry?
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Dont mind him:P We tend to be a little wierd on this forums.
And I really hope you get to join:) You seem like the kind of person this forum needs.
Back to top Go down
El_Rhino

El_Rhino

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 pm

mac wrote:
And I really hope you get to join:) You seem like the kind of person this forum needs.

Thanks Very Happy just wondering, does this forum support .gif for pictures? I was quickly making an animation for it and hope I did not just waist half an hour good gaming time tongue
Back to top Go down
El_Rhino

El_Rhino

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Doh! resolution on my DP is dodgy =¬(
Back to top Go down
Spypmeister
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
Spypmeister

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 am

I say YES!
His application is the most awsome i have seen all my life!

Maby he doenst know much about coding and stuff, but he knows how to talk for himself!

Chief, fett opp en poll!
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 am

Spypmeister wrote:

Chief, fett opp en poll!

Fetting up a poll!
Back to top Go down
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:20 am

QQ-Llama agrees to this post
Back to top Go down
Hidden

Hidden

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:18 pm

I just dont think that this guy has got IT. if you get what i mean. hes just not impressing anyone.
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Do%20not%20want
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

El_Rhino wrote:
mac wrote:

Thanks Very Happy just wondering, does this forum support .gif for pictures? I was quickly making an animation for it and hope I did not just waist half an hour good gaming time tongue

Yes.

El_Rhino wrote:
Doh! resolution on my DP is dodgy =¬(

Face.
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hidden wrote:
I just dont think that this guy has got IT. if you get what i mean. hes just not impressing anyone.
HIDDEN DOES NOT WANT!

Correct me if I'm wrong. But arent applications supposed to impress? And atleast say why you dont think he'd fit in.
Back to top Go down
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I say yes! Rhino man here, might get us off our coding, photoshooping and machinimamaking asses to play a game as a community! I say sourceforts and TF2 would be nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Hidden wrote:
So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Do%20not%20want

A. Your stupid 'lolcat' isn't impressing anyone,
B. Maybe we 'DO NOT WANT' your opinion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:17 pm

lol cat is funny Very Happy andwho who gave crapdude an oppinion ? O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm

braincabinet wrote:
lol cat is funny Very Happy andwho who gave crapdude an oppinion ? O.o

Who gave Brain an opinion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?   So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot? Empty

Back to top Go down

So Goats! mind if I cut in on a free spot?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next