Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea

Go down 

Good idea?
Yes
Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea Vote_lcap50%Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea Vote_lcap50%Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea Empty
PostSubject: Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea   Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 pm

You play as a dude who loves marshmallows. You have to collect the floating marshmallows in a colorful crazy world. Everything from jumping from a fantasy miniature train to another to leaping giant gorges to get as many marshmallows as possible and getting to the end before the time runs out.
There’s also versus where 4 players try to collect as many marshmallows as possible in a set timeframe.
The world has to look weird. A mix of TF2 style and an M&M color usage should do the job.

I have many more ideas, but I'll wait with posting them.
I just grew tired of typing.
I had a brainstorm with ideas you see. No, go away Hailstorm and Braincabinet. Shoo! Shoo!
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11

Marshmellow Maniac - a source mod idea
Page 1 of 1