Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:08 pm

I am going to make a mirrors edge style map (sometime when I feel like it) and it is hopefully gonna be good.

I was also thinking about making a 'surf through history and the world'. You start at 1 A.D. (Roman time) and - if I am willing to - go all the way to the future.

START - ROME 1 A.D.
2ND LEVEL - Any suggestions? I cannot fill any gap between 1 A.D. and lets say 1066... I was thinking ancient China... Do some fix faxing of history pl0x and tell me important shite! Oh and I might also do scandinavians invading England Razz. Gotta tell me the story tho...
3RD LEVEL - Battle of Hastings (1066)
4TH LEVEL - Tudor Britain
5TH LEVEL - Something bout Shakespere
6TH LEVEL - That Isaac guy gets hit on the head by an apple...
7TH LEVEL - French Revolution
8TH LEVEL - Victorian Britain - surf on the slanted roofs of the red bricked houses maybe some steam powered train rides! Very Happy
9TH LEVEL - WW1 & 2
10TH LEVEL - End of WW2. First nuclear bomb is detonated.

Dish me moar historic bullshit please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 pm

im particularly fond of your phrase historical Bullshit XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Let the mapping resume!!1!!one111!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 pm

11TH LEVEL - War in iraq
12TH LEVEL - VWII (Vietcong war 2)
13TH LEVEL - first supernovical weapon is invented
14TH LEVEL - terrorists blow up pluto and hold the world ransom for... ONE MILLION DOLLARS
15TH LEVEL - Austin powers fails at saving the day again, world gets blown up
16TH LEVEL - Last human alive (Russian weather satellite dude) dies from starvation
17TH LEVEL -
18TH LEVEL -
19TH LEVEL -
20TH LEVEL -
21ST LEVEL -
22ND LEVEL -
23D LEVEL
24TH LEVEL
25TH LEVEL -
26TH LEVEL -
27TH LEVEL -
28TH LEVEL - Molecules start to form in the Andromeda galaxy
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TGR]Devvy
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TGR]Devvy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 pm

How about -

Level 11 - A.D. 2012
You are sent back in time to f up the Mayans, then back forward in time to beat the crap outta the guy who said about the 2012 myth xD
Back to top Go down
http://physicsonlinegames.weebly.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:03 pm

I had an idea for a fictional story I wrote a while back.
The year is 2029 and Russia is depleted for oil. Their economy is fragile. Saudi-Arabia still has lots of oil. Saudi-Arabia demands a high price for their oil. Russia can't afford it. Russia "unofficially" hires a freelance company to kill king Abdul XI. They made it look like terrorists did it. This was to un-stabilize the Saudi-Arabian government. However the hitman was caught after shooting Abdul XI and the civilians of Saudi-Arabia are in fear of a Russian invasion. There's chaos within their government and people. U.S of A had recently made a peace treaty with the country. The remains of the Saudi-Arabian government needs help to keep control of the streets there. US sends crowd control troops in. There becomes some political unrest amongst the three countries.
In fear of a war Russia holds off the invasion.
China is in a similar situation and after about a year they ally with Russia. As the now superior military power almost nothing can stop them.
And so it begins...
It would be cool if stage 11 was a WWIII map in the year 2030 with China and Russia plus a few Russian allied nations would fight against Saudi-Arabian and American troops plus a few of their allies.

Eh? EH?!
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!   Mr. Crapdude planning some maps! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Crapdude planning some maps!
Page 1 of 1