Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you where to live in the medieval ages:

Go down 
+5
braincabinet
Hidden
Zemog
mac
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TG Leader
TG Leader

If you where to live in the medieval ages: Empty
PostSubject: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:46 pm

If you where to live in the medieval ages, what would you be working as?

I would've been a Blacksmith! I am 100% sure, I grew up with a workshop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:13 pm

I'd be freakin frustrated due to the lack of interwebz! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:25 pm

I'd be a spy.
No, seriously, it was common back then.
Quote :
SPY

It was a wise king or monarch that kept informed of what was going on in rival and neighboring communities and towns. Therefore it became necessary to hire Spies to secretly find out what was afoot.
Contrary to popular belief, most Spies were women. It was generally accepted that women could move in certain social circles more easily than men and using their inherent charm, could naturally coax more information out of trusted employees of rival houses.
These Spies were often trained with the uses of various skills such as reading, writing and often speaking more than one language. They were also trained assassins and took oaths that obligated them to take their own lives rather than risk being caught by an enemy.
Spies were usually paid high wages and were given the luxuries of castle life.

Here's a list of medieval jobs for anyone:
http://hkcarms.tripod.com/occ.html
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Hidden

Hidden

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 pm

id say. id probably be a rapist. but who am i to judge the midle age women :S
Holy craps! that sounded so wrong xD
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Hidden wrote:
id say. id probably be a rapist. but who am i to judge the midle age women :S
Holy craps! that sounded so wrong xD

Lol'd! xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 pm

i would be the invincible last boss of an instance with a bunch of pirate henchemen !
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 am

I'd probably be a farmer or something like that.

One day when I'm plowing my great fields of ocre a bunch of soldiers ride toward my farm. I head for them to ask what tidings they have, and thou reasons for being here. I'm told I'm to report to the local lord immedeatly because war is breaking. Our enemies the Koenians will stop at nothing to destroy the much honoured baron of Alexia. Since my Lord has given me land I have to come to his aid. ([url=Feudalism]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism[/url])
I'll then be killed by the wall of his castle colapsing on me because I'm that cool/can't be arsed to write more.
Back to top Go down
tatoma4

tatoma4

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

I think i would be fisher.
Back to top Go down
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tatoma/jtnepic.flv
Manfesto
TG Founder
TG Founder
Manfesto

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 pm

I would be the village fool. I'd wear a nice folly hat and no pants. When people would saw me passing by they would cry out "HEY THOU! WITH THINE FOLLY HAT AND THINE HUGE DICK, HAST THOU NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WALK ABOUT WITH THINE TESTICLES EXPOSETH?" and I would shout "THOU ART BUT A FISH! DOST THINE SCALES FALL OFF WHEN THE SUNETH SHINETH, O FISH?". Everyday when I'd go wash my balls the village elder would give me a piece of stale bread. After I washed my balls I would urinate on the village elder and thank him for the bread by shouting "DEPART FORTHHENCE KIND SIR!". Every Sunday the reverend would visit me and ask me to join the Sunday Mass and I would. In the church I would walk straight to the altar and take a pewp on it. It would be a good live.

Last edited by Manfesto on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benjamin0434

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:24 pm

I would be the old guy from scene 24.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you where to live in the medieval ages:   If you where to live in the medieval ages: Empty

Back to top Go down

If you where to live in the medieval ages:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General-
Jump to: