Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules for the discussion forum! ALL READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

Rules for the discussion forum! ALL READ! Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the discussion forum! ALL READ!   Rules for the discussion forum! ALL READ! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:03 pm

This is supposed to be the serious part of the forums! Therefore I want people that post here to be serious and type posts that actually has a meaning. This means that if I say... made a post about rabbits, and I asked what food it needs/likes... I don't want replies like: Give it watar and cakes... Muffinz are also gud.

Try to be serious in here! We are supposed to discuss events that has importance on society today, and discuss some problems that might come in the future.

GUIDELINES (Rules) ON POSTING
---------------------------------
1. Critize not flame! Do not harass other peoples views and opinnions. If you disagree then do not just say "You and your opinion suck" but try and elaborate on WHY you think their meaning is wrong!

2. Respect other peoples beliefs and culture.

3. Length and quality asured posts. Take your time while writing posts, look over your grammar and check your sentences. Things that you write may mean other things for people in other cultures.

4. Respect and keep the guidelines as posted above.
Back to top Go down

Rules for the discussion forum! ALL READ!
Page 1 of 1