Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invisible Children in Africa.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skodwarde

Skodwarde

Invisible Children in Africa. Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Children in Africa.   Invisible Children in Africa. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Wow. After hearing all of the Invisible Children stuff in class I came to one realization: Joseph Kony is a faggot. I'm glad they assassinated his son. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad What are your opinions.
Back to top Go down
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

Invisible Children in Africa. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisible Children in Africa.   Invisible Children in Africa. EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Wait wait wait.... You're glad because someone killed the son of the guy? Unless his son was actively participating in the atrocities he should'nt have been killed. I agree on the whole Joseph Koney is a faggot thing though. Claiming to work under christian principles and repressing, raping and killing people. Not to mention kidnapping young children to use them as either sex slaves or as soldiers... JOSPEH KONEY IS A DOUCHE :O
Back to top Go down

Invisible Children in Africa.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Politics and history-
Jump to: