Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koen555

(NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) Empty
PostSubject: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

Netherlands: Amsterdam, drugs, relatively non-expensive cigarettes, not freezing cold, etc etc

Norway: Oslo,...........snowscooters...? silent

what do you think... NEUTRAL PLEASE JUST LIKE ME
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 am

Pros: Norway has been nominated for "Best country to live in" 7 times in a row, and won 4 times. It is also "safest country to live in"
Oslo, and most of norway is located close to the gulf stream. I live on the south side with the gulf stream, and Alex... does not. (Harr, harr - eat cold weather) I get around 20-35 degrees Celsius all summer, quite perfect actually, and around 10 to -10 in the winter. Sometimes it doesn't even snow. Razz
Currently the fifth richest country in the world. We have been first before. >Smile (Stupid economy crisis)
Very well-working democracy. I don't know anything about the politics in Netherlands.

Netherlands pros: 25% tax for items in norway (Included when purchased, no adding afterward) whereas it is only 6% in Netherlands.
Netherlands also gets more items imported to it.
More cities?
Culture and history goes back far.

All it comes down to is:
I'd rather live in USA.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Koen555

PostSubject: Re: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:25 pm

in norway you dont need democracy because everyone is thinking the same! communism would be good for you!
Back to top Go down
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Koen555 wrote:
in norway you dont need democracy because everyone is thinking the same! communism would be good for you!
You sound like a communist yourself Razz!
And what is this about the netherlands history going back far Zemog? Sure they made a name for themselves in the 13 to 17th centuries but what did we do before that? We traveled to America, we won and settled in britain! We also went as far as to IStanbull/Konstantinople and raped guys down there aswell! Thanks to our superior boat building we could progress much further than anyone else! What does the netherlands have to brag about from that time? "Look me have pole on stickz! We put it into groundz wheeeeee".

Don't get me wrong guys, my family came from the netherlands in the 17th century! So way back I have my roots in the netherlands myself!

What my point is, is that the netherlands might have a a rich culture and nice history after the medieval ages, but we owned you guys way before that Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Pro: We don't talk a lot to strangers.
Con: We don't talk a lot to strangers.

(NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) USA%20Flag%20

Win^^
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)   (NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY) Empty

Back to top Go down

(NETHERLANDS VS NORWAY)
Page 1 of 1