Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thought of History

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

A thought of History Empty
PostSubject: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm

An historical perspective

A thought of History 705px-Steuben_-_Bataille_de_Poitiers

In reality the battle of Tours was won by frankish lords, but if it were actually lost? The moorish expansion might have ended in what I write bellow...

The year is 732 and the moors have just won the Battle of Tours and is pouring into Europe, kingdom by kingdom falls to their onslaught. By the end of 1200 the enitre western europe is islamic, and they don't stop untill they reach the russian steps. 300 years later an Islamic explorer called Cristobal al-hudd finds America with his ship Santa muhammed. America is quickly overun, and grows under islamic iron rule. There is no rebellions, and western europe remains in the fist of the Moors. The mongols never dare to set foot into a united europe, and remains in china were they consolidate their rule. When the moors in the 17th century start to build an even bigger empire they quickly overpowers the eastern mongol empire. In the year 2010 Europe is still islamic and we're preparing to build a colony on mars.

Can you think of any similar things that might've changed history as we know it?
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Something else that might've changed the history as we know it? Well that would be the ignition of the WWIII in the cold war! How would that've ended. I'm extremely interested in insane conspiracies, and in the latest interview with Bob Lazar (not sure about the name) he told about the close friendship russia and the US has today. Over 3 scientists have gone out to the public to tell about the mars program - which no one believes. They have people on mars as we speak! MAYBE A BIT OFF-TOPIC BUUUT... Russia and the US. are hiding their friendship for other nations like china. HALP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Interesting : / If that's real then they're quite good at deception, I could've sworn they were enemies XD
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Interesting : / If that's real then they're quite good at deception, I could've sworn they were enemies XD

Iiiiindeeed! You never know!
Back to top Go down
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm

the martians are theire enemies and the enemies enemy is my friend so since both america and russia are enemies to the martians they must be friends ;D

very off topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

braincabinet wrote:
the martians are theire enemies and the enemies enemy is my friend so since both america and russia are enemies to the martians they must be friends ;D

very off topic

As long as someone actually POSTS IN THIS FORUM I'm happy ;P
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:34 pm

The invention of the computer will in the future exterminate religion.

Yay.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Zemog wrote:
The invention of the computer will in the future exterminate religion.

Yay.

...explain...*sits down in a large stress-less with a coffee cup filled with Pepsi, wearing a fancy hat*
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:17 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
...explain...*sits down in a large stress-less with a coffee cup filled with Pepsi, wearing a fancy hat*

Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thought of History   A thought of History Empty

Back to top Go down

A thought of History
Page 1 of 1