Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly ) Empty
PostSubject: Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )   Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly ) EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Hey there. My mate found an exploit on EA's website where you can download Medal of honor: Airborn for free.
Basicly there's a special order where you get the game for free if you buy another game. But there's a game called Battle forge that is free. If you go here: http://www.ea.com/ click "Store", search for "Battle forge" Find the one that costs 0$ and click "Add to basket" Then click checkout. You fill in the information like you would normaly when buying a game on the website. You have to download the EA download manager though, but it's free and I'm pretty sure you can delete it when you're done installing your game. There you go, I hope you enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )   Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly ) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:39 am

Woop, thanks mate! That's 80kr I just saved. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
Son4

Son4

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )   Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly ) EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:56 am

Hmm, i read about this somewhere and tried it, something went wrong with my EA Download manager and couldnt download it lol. Ima try it again later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )   Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of honor: Airborn for free ( legaly )
Page 1 of 1