Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question of the day - armageddon :D

Go down 
5 posters

How do you think human civilization will end?
Nuclear war
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap30%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Plague/virus/sickness/bioweapon
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap0%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Experiment gone wrong
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap20%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Global warming
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap0%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Meteorite
 0% [ 0 ]
Nature catastrophe
 0% [ 0 ]
Religious Armageddon
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap10%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Moon breaks earth's orbit, thus making earth break sun's orbit. (Moon moves 2 meters away per year)
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap10%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Sun assplode
Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_lcap20%Question of the day - armageddon :D Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Other
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

Question of the day - armageddon :D Empty
PostSubject: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:36 pm

How do you think human civilization will end?
Time's supposedly infinite, thus making it impossible for it NOT to go under at some point.
Here's the plausibility of the different scenarios:

Nuclear war/other war - 3%
Plague/virus/sickness/bioweapon - 0,2%
Experiment gone wrong - 0,06%
Global warming - 0,004%
Meteorite - 1,2%
Nature catastrophe - 2,4%
Religious Armageddon - 0,00000006%
Moon breaks earth's orbit, thus making earth break sun's orbit. (Moon moves 2 meters away per year) - 0,003%
Sun assplode - 0,1%
Other - 93.03299994%
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Zemog wrote:
(Moon moves 2 meters away per year)

Where did you read that? I just saw a program on discovery that it was 4 cm per year...

ANYWAYS! I believe it would be an experiment! If someone suddenly managed to make a black whole and we aaaall got pwnd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
Zemog wrote:
(Moon moves 2 meters away per year)

Where did you read that? I just saw a program on discovery that it was 4 cm per year...

ANYWAYS! I believe it would be an experiment! If someone suddenly managed to make a black whole and we aaaall got pwnd.

Illustrert vitenskap.

Also, if it's a failed experiment I'd bet it was either accidentally having some nuclear-like reaction, something supernova or black hole like, or combining two bacterias that creates a virus that spreads.
Back to top Go down
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 am

how come none of the votees have voted the same ? :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am

Me and someone else voted nuclear war. Razz
Back to top Go down
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 am

Eventually we'll get to a point where the Islamistic and western worlds will clash. I was tempted to vote nuclear holocaust, but I take Religious unrest since it has a wider scale of things. Anyone want a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Eventually we'll get to a point where the Islamistic and western worlds will clash. I was tempted to vote nuclear holocaust, but I take Religious unrest since it has a wider scale of things. Anyone want a cookie?

Well, I'd choose war if I were you. What I meant by religious Armageddon is something from the bible or similar.
Back to top Go down
tatoma4

tatoma4

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Its definitly experiment gone wrong. I got scenary in my mind that in WW3, there will be scientist that try to make super soldier to easily destroy enemies. And something goes horribly wrong and there will be mutants that are over-control and kill all. Like in Resident Evil...
Back to top Go down
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tatoma/jtnepic.flv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the day - armageddon :D   Question of the day - armageddon :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Question of the day - armageddon :D
Page 1 of 1