Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!

Go down 
+2
tatoma4
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TG Leader
TG Leader

Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! Empty
PostSubject: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Wooooot! Watch this!

Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
tatoma4

tatoma4

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 am

Bullshit! That's so freaking annoying sith.
Back to top Go down
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tatoma/jtnepic.flv
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Pfft, that's nothing. The mothership from District 9 has been hanging over Maxbo for a little while at my place. Nothing new.

Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! DISTR9
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm

There are so many fakes out there. But i do indeed believe in life in space.
Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! I_want_to_believe Razz
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:32 pm

I believe in molecular masses in space. Nothing self-conscious.

Except the huge fucking mothership behind my house.
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:01 am

I just dont see how we could be the only thinking being in this vast universe when there has allredy been discovered planets similar to earth.
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:09 am

Mac wrote:
I just dont see how we could be the only thinking being in this vast universe when there has allredy been discovered planets similar to earth.

No planets with our properties have been found, only planets with Oxygen and hydrogen have been found.

I will tell you why... our planet is a miracle. Water is only liquid in temperatures between 1 and 100, which allows liquid water on our planet. Have we been just a bit closer to the sun there wouldn't have been liquid water here. Our perfect angle on our rotation around the sun allows us to have summer, fall, winter and so on, so we get the variation in the nature. The moon perfectly placed to make the water flow up and down. Our perfect mixtures of nitrogen and oxygen in the atmosphere, the size of our planet. We live on this planet, because it possibly is the only one that got these properties in the whole universe. The only planet that is so exact placed, that makes the outer planets take the meteorites before they hit us, so the life can evolve.

I do indeed believe in other bacterias on other planets, but not intelligent lifeforms. But remember, humans have only seen 3% of the sea. There is still 97% yet to be discovered and peeps have seen several UFOs hover up from the sea. Maybe there is something under there, that has to be at a special pressurelevel to live?
Back to top Go down
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:21 am

There are plenty of exoplanets. And the scientist believe there are many more to be found.
Here
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 am

I believe that these spheres are magnetic orbs. I remember them being connected to crop circles (on a documentary) and they are some natural form of something. Not yet explained. 100's of sightings over the Atlantic ocean.

I've heard of them everywhere related to almost everything, and it's still unexplained - it probably will be in the next 30 years though.

Seriously.

Mac wrote:
There are plenty of exoplanets. And the scientist believe there are many more to be found.
Here

Evolution itself is a miracle. The fact that we had everything 100% perfectly in place from the carbon ages is a miracle to say the least.

The chance that there's intelligent life in space is smaller then the chance of winning in the lottery 30 times as an infant right after being born with a genetic mutation so your face looks like a giant spork and disney corp sues youtube for that for no reason whilst in a time dilation field singing mary poppins themesong when the judge of england is spinning on his head doing backflips over 1000 inch LCD TV's with 3D holograms that are intelligent and can talk...

sorta.

Last edited by Zemog on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Chief, bacteria is a big thing... That is what we evolved from... And our planet is so perfect for us because we have adapted to it throughout evolution. Soooo....
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Zemog wrote:

The chance that there's intelligent life in space is smaller then the chance of winning in the lottery 30 times as an infant right after being born with a genetic mutation so your face looks like a giant spork and disney corp sues youtube for that for no reason whilst in a time dilation field singing mary poppins themesong when the judge of england is spinning on his head doing backflips over 1000 inch LCD TV's with 3D holograms that are intelligent and can talk...
Which is perfectly viable as we realy have that many galaxies and planets to check out. I'd say the chances that we will find inteligent life in the closest galaxies are rather slim, but you gotta remember that you so far have got an unknown number of galaxies further on. Just thoose you can see on the night sky is millions! The scientists have no idea what is further out there, and so I'd say that if there is more galaxies over there we have a decent chance at finding life.
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Which is perfectly viable as we realy have that many galaxies and planets to check out. I'd say the chances that we will find inteligent life in the closest galaxies are rather slim, but you gotta remember that you so far have got an unknown number of galaxies further on. Just thoose you can see on the night sky is millions! The scientists have no idea what is further out there, and so I'd say that if there is more galaxies over there we have a decent chance at finding life.

Hungarian: My hovercraft is full of eels.
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:37 pm

HolyCrapDudeXD wrote:
Chief, bacteria is a big thing... That is what we evolved from... And our planet is so perfect for us because we have adapted to it throughout evolution. Soooo....

IGNORANT IDIOT! *slaps HCDXD*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!   Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woot! Are...are UFO's...real?!
Page 1 of 1