Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think this is about... 90% right!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rAi

rAi

I think this is about... 90% right! Empty
PostSubject: I think this is about... 90% right!   I think this is about... 90% right! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 am

Nobody knows who i really am, i've never felt this empty before, and if I ever need someone to come along, who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

We are all rowing the boat of faith, the waves keep on coming and we can't escape, but if we ever get lost on our way, the waves would guide us through another day.

Dooku de iki wo shiteru, toomei ni natta mitai, kurayami ni omoe dakedo, mekaku shisareteta dake,And everytime I see your face, the oceans heave up to my heart, you make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon, i can see the shore.

Nobody knows who i really am, maybe they just don't give a damn, but if I ever need someone to come along, i know you will comfort me, and keep me strong.

Hito no kokoro wa utsuriyuku, mukeda shita ku naru, tsuki wa mada atarashii shukite mune wo, terashidasu, inori wo sasagete, atarashi hi wo matsu, asayaka ni hikaru umi, sono hate made..

when will I see the shore?
when will I see the shore?

Nobody knows who I really am, I've never thought I'd feel this way t'wards you, but if you ever need someone to come along, i will follow you, and keep you strong.

Tabi wa mada tsutsuiteku, odayaka nani mo, tsuki wa mada atarashii tsukite mune wo, tsureteku.

Unmei no kore wo ko gi, nami wa tsugikara tsuki eto, watashitachi wo, shou gedo, dore mo suteki na tabi ne, sore mo suteki na tabi ne!
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-

I think this is about... 90% right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think this is about... 90% right!   I think this is about... 90% right! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Even reading it is kinda catchy xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com

I think this is about... 90% right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: