Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rAi

rAi

Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Do you have any Psychology problems which should be reported to the government, so they could'n'would strap you up in tight white leather clothing, and throw you in the backseat of their PartyVan and Skullfuck you with their IRL BANHAMMER?

post it here? Very Happy

*edit: i wrote tight white yellow clothing:S

Last edited by rAi on Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wtfgmfoabbq)
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-

PostSubject: Re: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

I am Alex, and i am a gamomaniac. *claps*
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
rAi

rAi

PostSubject: Re: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

I am Rainer, and I have three problems, one taken care of!

1: I was using my knowledge of psychology to get liekd MUCH by zeh galz, but then i got a GF(Annika) and it's stopped Very Happy

2: I am/was a compulsive liar, which means: you lie without knowing at the moment, you just think afterwards: FAAK!
it's really hard socially :S
but by being this, you get really good at lying Sad

3: Everytime i get mad (and also most of the time otherwise) i imagine people dead by my hands! Very Happy

like this time, my mother told me i was lazy, when i had just cooked for my bday last year, i imagined me striking quickly at her throat, ripping her esophagus out, and watched her fall to her knees choking and drowing in her own blood Twisted Evil

and then i went showering Smile

I never want to hurt anyone though, but this kinda gets on my nerves: GAH, I LOST IN A GAME, (seeing opponents face crushed by a truck!)
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

PostSubject: Re: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 pm

I started biting fingernails when I was really nervous last year, now every time I get killed in a game I bite my nails a bit shorter. Not because I'm nervous or angry, it's just a bad habit. The government shouldn't strap me in a leather suit, but some leather gloves would be nice. ^^

P.s. I'm also a crazed maniac that kills people from a clock tower every now and then, and I used to go under the nickname 'Zodiac'.^^

Primarily focus on the nails.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

PostSubject: Re: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm a compulsive pervert Sad

I sleep read the Kama Sutra and go to the school toilet to erm... let off some steam every time I see a nice girl...

Started out as a hobby but then IT GOT OUT OF HAND! THEY SAID THAT IF IT CARRIED ON THEY WOULD CHECK MY PROSTATE 10 TIMES IN A ROW AND CASTRATE ME!

Not MUCH of this is true...

Meh I'm also a bit like mister Raynor's 3rd one... I can get really mentally aggressive sometimes...

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.smouch.net/lol
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!   Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychology Problems Thread!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1