Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We take cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: We take cards   We take cards EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

Isn't this the time we've been waiting for? When am I and jewmog gonna go to ze red light districts to make ze cash?
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Isn't this the time we've been waiting for? When am I and jewmog gonna go to ze red light districts to make ze cash?

Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Indeed. Let me just get my dress... *Ugh* - it's a tight fit... Wow, this g-string is awfully revealing.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:01 am

Zemog wrote:
Indeed. Let me just get my dress... *Ugh* - it's a tight fit... Wow, this g-string is awfully revealing.

In other news: Sondre Amundsen a TGR member that goes under the name of Hailstorm was today Arrested for taking public services a bit over the edge. Along he brought A little panda cub called Bob that we had to put to death because of huge bitemarks from the Jewus zemoggus, a snapjaw crocodile thought to live somewhere in the southern norway. TGR has been sued for 50000 grand for public abuse of one of its members, and the leader of this group (Tg chief) will work as a cleaner for the next two years with no wage to make up for what he had the little innocent panda do.
Back to top Go down
TG Leader
TG Leader

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 am

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Zemog wrote:

In other news: Sondre Amundsen a TGR member that goes under the name of Hailstorm was today Arrested for taking public services a bit over the edge. Along he brought A little panda cub called Bob that we had to put to death because of huge bitemarks from the Jewus zemoggus, a snapjaw crocodile thought to live somewhere in the southern norway. TGR has been sued for 50000 grand for public abuse of one of its members, and the leader of this group (Tg chief) will work as a cleaner for the next two years with no wage to make up for what he had the little innocent panda do.

Løl xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
[TG]Hailstorm
TG Captain
TG Captain
[TG]Hailstorm

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:51 am

[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Zemog wrote:

Løl xP
Kjeda me noe jæklig ;P
Back to top Go down
Spypmeister
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
TG Lieutenant - Lan host
Spypmeister

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:54 am

[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin- wrote:
[TG]Hailstorm wrote:
Zemog wrote:

Løl xP
Kjeda me noe jæklig ;P

Trur eg på xD
Back to top Go down
HolyCrapDudeXD
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
HolyCrapDudeXD

We take cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: We take cards   We take cards EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:15 pm

XD
Back to top Go down