Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
War Dawg

War Dawg

SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) Empty
PostSubject: SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)   SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:07 pm

HAY GUYS THE SERVER IS NOW UP

the ip = 77.92.85.201:27040
name =The Goatrider's Server - Sponsor: [TG] War DAWG [SVN - Wire, Phx
Addons include
Admin mod
Ass mod

Prop Packs
CSS props
Day of Defeat
Hl2 ep2
Phx 3
Portal
Wire Model pack
TF2

Tools
Buoyancy tool
Tools Pack
Keypad
Wire
Smart Welding
noCollide multi

Other
MW Vehicles
Luapad
css guns
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)   SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Awesome! But Assmod is exploitable - the server got hacked with it once. Just warning.

Going to join and build something laterz. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11
braincabinet
TG Captain
TG Captain
braincabinet

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)   SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:31 pm

aaaawzum
Back to top Go down
http://www.braindawgs.com
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-
TG Leader
TG Leader
[TG] Chief (alex) -Admin-

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)   SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:13 pm

HELL YEAH!
SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) Hellyeah_
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegoatriders.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)   SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough) Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER UP and i hate the title must be ranging between 10 and 255 charectors (This long enough)
Page 1 of 1