Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hannibal series.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mac
TG Captain
TG Captain
mac

The Hannibal series. Empty
PostSubject: The Hannibal series.   The Hannibal series. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 am

Lately I've taken a shine to horror films, it is hard these day to find horror films that aren't just scary, but are good films as well.
So I looked back at some of the classics, and recently I fell upon "Silence of the lamb", a movie about the cannibal by the name:
Dr. Hannibal Lecter. I must say I was greatly impressed, especially by Anthony Hopkins and Jody Foster's performances as Hannibal Lecter, and the young FBI agent by the name Clarice Starling. I will avoid going into details of the plot, but it is safe to say that it's very well put together, and with a great soundtrack to match.
The movie "Hannibal" Released in 2001 is also a wonderful movie, although I was rather annoyed that they replaced Julianne Moore, although she does a stunning performance, she just doesn't have the feel Jody Foster has to her.

In conclusion, both movies are a must watch, of course "Silence of the lambs" should be watched first, as "Hannibal" is a sequel.
I do hope some of you have seen the movies, and would be willing to discuss it, or even have some recommendations for other movies like these.
Back to top Go down
Zemog
TG Colonel
TG Colonel
Zemog

The Hannibal series. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hannibal series.   The Hannibal series. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:14 am

Will see them 'cause if you like 'em there's apparently no question I will.
Back to top Go down
http://cdn.dipity.com/uploads/events/d219f59aaf68268b76b8b489c11

The Hannibal series.
Page 1 of 1